27.8.10

ROOMSHOTS.

it's full of cracks, it's full of mess and it gets dirty sometimes, but here are my personal corners of the pale cubicle:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I wonder, this was supposed to be a sad post and not about my room. If you've somewhat noticed, I often tweak my blog posts after posting them. But now this is just okay with me.

UPDATE: I was trying to talk about the bleakness and uncertainty of my future, how I'm struggling with choices education has offered me. 1000 words and finally deleted because, whose future is certain? Not even the greatest fortune teller's, unless you do believe in @ZodiacFacts and such superstitions. Otherwise, wake up! Your future is malleable, no matter how carefully planned it is. Ever seen someone who keeps changing preferences? Ever witnessed a reputable, big company with superb prospect tumbling down? They've become a common sight, haven't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment