8.11.11

at first the sky was empty





here goes my fascination with the new twin sister's track! loudly i say yes to this special "halloween edition" track, aside from glass candy's equally striking halloween.

decided to volunteer myself to be "victimized" this year, braving my way (not alone) to universal studios that had been beautified with dry straws scattered on the floors and an awkwardly fascinating selection of halloween figures (wounded diver? stilted mummy) studding the roads. very very fortunately the rides got me hooked! and addicted! can't safely say how far my addiction would go because not a lot of people, me included, are big fans of lengthy queues. doesn't mean that i hate--or despise queues, though. amusement park queue conversations are certainly of more values than those idle water fountain conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment